Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy New Year!!


So, I am a little late....again! I have had some people (Valerie) on my back to update the world on my life/pregnancy.

We had a great new years. Jordan and his family were in town so it was fun to ring in the new year with them. Hadn't done that since we were little kids. We are SO excited cause Jonah and Kathy will be here in 2 weeks and we will celebrate Christmas all over again. By request of Jonah my Christmas decorations are still up. I am starting to feel a little white trash. But atleast my house is still pretty and festive :)

Our next doctors appointment is on the 20th. This is one appt. I am not really looking forward to. All of my appts so far I have made in the afternoon, mainly so I don't have to go back to work :) but this appt. is early in the morning so I can get it over with! They will be testing me for gestational diabetes, so I have to drink some fruit punch stuff and an hour later they will test my blood. Luckily my Dr. sent the stuff home with me so instead of going there and sitting there for an hour I can just drink it then go in. I pray that the test comes back negative because the little man REALLY likes sweet stuff these days! I am not a fan of diets especially when I am pregnant!!

I finally went over to my mom and dads last night and got the 4-D images of Keegan that we had taken at our 20 week appointment. So here is my little alien man....who is a fan of putting his thumb in his mouth already!


Sucking his little thumb :)


Yeah...still sucking away!


Finally took his thumb out of his mouth but was moving a whole lot so the picture isn't that great.
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment