Tuesday, December 29, 2009

21 Weeks

It has been a while since I have blogged. OOPS! I meant to do it last week at the 20 week mark but I was sick and not feeling up to it. I have had a cold for over a week now. I swear this thing just doesn't want to go away. Two weeks ago we went to the hospital to get an ultrasound (my lovely insurance wouldn't pay for my doctor to do it for some reason). While we were there they did a 4-D ultrasound. Pretty cool! The little man doesn't have fat on him yet so he still looked kinda like an alien....a very cute alien though :) The cd of the pictures are at my mom and dads house so when I get them back I will put them on here. The nurse that performed the ultrasound told me I was having a textbook pregnancy. That made me very happy!! Last week we had our actual doctors appointment to go over all the ultrasound pictures and to check all the other stuff they check monthly. As of last week I had only gained 13 pounds..YIPPEE!! Our next appointment is the appointment where they will be testing me for gestational diabetes. I am looking forward to drinking the red substance that is in my refrigerator at home...NOT! Until then here are some updates pics of the belly :)










So far we are only carrying to the front. My fingers are crossed that we don't spread out :) Until next time...when we are even bigger! HA

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good hot mama! Can't wait to see the 4D pictures, I'm sure he's a cutie :) Madison can't wait to see her boyfriend either.

    ReplyDelete