Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week 17

Well, we are now going on 17 weeks and 4 days....only 22 weeks a 3 days to go! Seems alot closer than it really is. We went to the doctor last Wednesday and got to hear the heart beat again. Matthew recorded it on his phone and makes everyone he sees listen to it. He is such a proud daddy! Life at our house has been a little crazy and it will stay crazy until after Christmas. Between Matthews school, traveling, work, Atlanta Boy Choir and now Upward starting this week my house is very quiet.

We had a pretty good Thanksgiving. My family was in Texas hunting and attending the Dallas Cowboy game...insert jealousy here...and we stayed in GA. Matthew golfed a lot and we put up Christmas. I would leave my Christmas decorations up all year if people wouldn't think I was a freak! HA!

Here are some updated pictures of my roundness :)


After this photo shoot I realized I needed to make sure my face was presentable from now on and not take pictures at midnight! Oh well...
Close up!
Looking a little rough in the front view :)
The lovely belly button update for my Matthew. Who pointed out the other day that when I laugh while laying down there isn't much of a belly button anymore...gotta love him!
And a picture of what I see!
I have got to call the Hospital to set up an appointment to get my ultrasound so we can find out what we are having! I am going to try to make it for the 15th so if you haven't voted on a boy or girl you better get on it!! After that we go back to the doctor on the 23rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment