Monday, January 25, 2010

25 Weeks


We are starting to round out more and more these days! We went and registered at Babies R Us this past weekend. We were there for about 4 hours and were completely worn out by the time we left. We did reward ourselves with a milk shake from Steak and Shake so it was well worth it. We still need to register at Target...maybe I can do it online :)

This week at the Dr we did the Glucose test. Since I had to be at work when it was time to drink the crap I took pictures to show Matthew.


This is the fruit punch flavor...I thought it was kinda good :)


Here we are drinking it....I am wierd I know!


And now the empty bottle! We should find out the results in a few days I think. Fingers crossed they come back negative!!


 Well there really isn't anything new besides the size of my body so here ya go!

Work'in it...haha


Close up...


BABY BELLY


The now wanna bebelly button


And the looking down view :)

We are going on Wednesday to get another ultrasound done. So, hopefully they will give me copies of the pictures they take so I can share them with the world. Until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment