Friday, July 9, 2010

2 Months Old!!


Oh my how time flies. I can't believe that my baby boy is already 2 months old....and that I haven't updated this thing in 3 months. Sorry to all 3 people that actual check this :) Not alot has changed around here since the arrival of Mr. Keegan. I have enjoyed not working and just being home with him. I am in the talks with my bosses about going back to work part time. The best part about it is Keegan will be coming to work with me! Sucks, but might as well bring in a income while I still can. In a few months he will be all over the place and this opportunity wont be possible.

This summer Matthew has been taking summer classes! So his life is pretty non-stop between work, school, and his home life. We enjoy him when he gets a break though.

Keegan is an amazingly awesome little boy! I figure thats Gods sense of humor to makes your first born that way so you want another kid and then that one comes and its the total opposite :)  We had K's 2 month appointment this past week. He is weighing in at 15 pounds 3 ounces and 24 1/4"long! He is definitely eating well. He is in the 99% in weight and 94% in height! We have one big little boy on our hands. He is sleeping around 8 hours a night but then eats and sleeps for another 3! We are soooo blessed in this area considering Matthew and I love to sleep.

K had a great first 4th of July! We went to see fireworks two nights in a row. The first night we were in Kennesaw and K watched the entire show!


The second night we went to Powder Springs and he slept through the whole show :) We got a picture of his while we were waiting for the show to start...and before he passed out!

This Fathers Day we actually got to celebrate cause Matthew is finally a daddy! K got his dad some Georgia Tech flip flops and a Georgia Tech hat. He wasn't awake to give them to him but Matthew was still excited.

Keegans first time in the pool was on Fathers Day with his daddy! I don't think he really knew what he was supposed to do.


And I will end this post with a family photo! Time to hit the gym to loose the rest of this baby weight :) I promise it wont take anothere 3 months for me to update again.



No comments:

Post a Comment