Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stuff....

For the past 3 weeks Jonah and Kathy have been in town. It has been great to catch up with them. I think we have heard all there China stories multiple times. But hey the more you hear something the more you remember it right! They are leaving today to go back to China. Needless to say today kinda sucks! They are loving their lives over there and are doing some amazing things. So, I guess I will get over it.

During their time here Jordan, Audra and the kids came here from Houston. Only planning on being here 3 days they only brought clothes for 3 days. Well, on the 3rd day they got snowed in and ended up being here for 6 days! I was very thankful for the snow since it kept my family together a little longer. We took a few family photos Sunday morning before Jordan and Audra left to go home.
Notice the kids and Audra in their normal clothes...weren't planning on being here for church!! Jordan had to go out an buy a new suite so he could preach for dad. Our next family picture I wont be so plump and there will be a new member!!

The original 5!

Here are a few pictures of our house and driving in the snow. It sure does show how bad our house needs to be painted. Oh well :)



I never thought to take one while we were stopped.

We go this afternoon for our 29 week appointment! That  means only 11 weeks to go. I am starting to get really excited and ready for May NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment