Wednesday, February 24, 2010

29 Weeks

We are getting closer to baby time! We have now started going to the doctor every other week. The feeling of being cute pregnant is officially over! Now its all swollen feet and sore back!! I am really hoping that the next 10 weeks fly by. We actually got to have an extra Dr's appointment this week. During this appointment the Dr. informed me that Keegan is weighing 4 pounds and 1 ounce and has hair on his head...no bald or small baby here!!
They sent us home with this cute little picture of his profile! Another thing the Dr. informed me of is that if I don't watch my diet then I will be delivering a 10 pound baby. OH NO!! He is still measuring 2 weeks bigger than he should. So, no more fun food for me...atleast I will try!
Here are the 29 week belly shots :)
I am thinking we need to start lifting some weights!!
Poppin' out!!
Now just being silly. The same poses are just getting so boring!

We now have a new piece of furniture in Keegans room. For Christmas Matts parents bought us a glider. We love it!
I am sure I will spend alot of time in this chair! But for now we will let Matthew break it in :)
He is one excited Daddy to be thats for sure!

We are scheduled to go back to the doctor on the 3rd of March. Then starts the fun with baby showers and cake...we will be breaking our strict diet on those days :)

1 comment:

  1. You're still "cute pregnant"! Time sure is flying by. I'll be praying for you in these last weeks of pregnancy! (Bambi)

    ReplyDelete