Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shower #2

OK OK OK  enough slacking :) Sorry to all of my dedicated blog readers! HA!

On March 20th one of my best friends and her mother threw me a shower!
It was awesome! Everything from the cake and decorations to the party favors were great! We left there with alot of needed stuff! Here are some pics of the party if you weren't there :)
The cake was red velvet and it was AMAZING!!!!!

From this picture you will be able to tell we are starting to blow up...kinda like a balloon. I have come to realize that I like pictures that a futher away. This to shall pass....

Here are some of the party people. Yes Ms. Amanda Forbes decided to fly in a suprise me :)

Some more party people...

The little lady in the front is Matthews grandmother.

Thank you Susie for heading up the food line :) Those little pecan things were amazing!  Thanks again to Erica and Donna Heetland for your generosity!

1 comment: